Friday, June 15, 2007

tecate 5.5x7

It's a little late. I wish I'd thought of this earlier. I decided one beer wasn't enough. To celebrate completing three hundred paintings, I've decided to paint a whole six pack worth of beer paintings (one wasn't enough). I am going to be posting them on eBay all at once after the sixth one is finished. The opening bid for each painting will be whatever a six pack of that type of beer would cost. I am really enjoying this daily painting project and I sure appreciate everyone who has stopped by my blog. This is my way of saying thanks. I hope you like them.
Sold

4 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Great idea, those will be a real collector's item! I think my painting has arrived but it is being held at the post office claiming there is a customs charge... Must go investigate.

Sharon Henson, Artist said...

love it love it.....I enjoy painting beer glasses and beer cans myself....look forward to viewing all your paintings.

Anonymous said...

Nice Tecate! Don't forget the Guinness in your 6-pack.

mick mcginty said...

Sweet!!!!